Saturday, June 5, 2010

1

I'm starting this up again and i'm going to try my best to actually use it. Life is uneventful.

My best friend is leaving for two years to go on a mission to Mexico City. I am so proud of him. He is going to be a great missionary. I'm going to miss him a lot though. Ever since i met him, my life has become so much better. He has opened my eyes to new things. I don't know if he'll ever truely know how much of a wonderful person he is. I am forever greatful that he came into my life.

I've been working at Mulligan again. A $500 check ain't too shabby. I'm extremely happy and relieved. It feels good to have money again. I'm not stressing so much about money anymore.

Yesterday i was told that my uncle has kidney cancer. All we can do is have unwavering faith that everything will turn out how it's supposed to. My prayers are with him for sure.

I also found out yesterday that i have a 3 day weekend. I really feel like a road trip is happening. We'll see... I might show up at someone's doorstep randomly. That would be pretty funny.

So i said at the beginning of this blog that life is uneventful... it seemed that way but as i typed i realized that some life-changing this have occurred. Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment